How's your weather today?

This has been a Wild Week in the Midwest. We had over 5 inches of rain on Tuesday, then woke up to a dusting of snow this morning. Tonight should be our first hard freeze, with temperatures dropping into the 20's. But, on balance, November has been fairly mild, compared to the norm. Oh, Well, it's nearly Winter....and cold/snow is to be expected. Personally, I kind of like having 4 seasons.

Sunny and high of 6C/43F. Got out my long down coat, etc as we'll be walking around Glasgow today.

The outdoor thermometer said 17 degrees when we woke up this morning. There is a heavy layer of frost on everything, but the sun is coming out, so things should improve as the day progresses. The forecast is calling for a mild week, with highs in the upper 50's, then rain on Thanksgiving.

Clear and cold (high 20's) this morning in NE Georgia, USA. I went out about an hour ago to walk the frosty field with my dog. Saw ISS (International Space Station) pass over at 6:36 . Awesome sight and a good clear morning for it. NASA has a site (Spot the Station) where you can register your location and they will send you an email notification 24 hours prior to as ISS overfly.

Cloudy, light southerly wind and 64 deg.

We've got a lot of rain in the forecast for later today, (3.5 ") tonight, tomorrow and Saturday......a flash flood warning has been issued.

Tonight a cold front moves in with a predicted 30 deg. temperature drop between today's high and tomorrows and the rain may change over to sleet.

52F, cloudy, intermittent showers.

Forecast for next weeks destination: low 80's, morning thunderstorms. The rainy season will be tapering off the first couple of weeks, then mostly sunny and mid 80's until we leave the last day of Feb.

Back