How's your weather today?

As I write this post at just past 5:00am, it is -8c but today it will climb up to a 3c or 4c..

A major snow storm is in the forecast for the week-end.. I mean MAJOR snow storm.. We could see up to 25cms of the white stuff..

Stay safe Ken. My nephew and his family are moving to a suburb of Dallas in January, can't remember the name of it.

Drizzly and about 50F with rain later.
Where are they moving from ??

Thank you, it passed fast!! Got about 1 1/2 ince of rain..47 here this AM..

Years ago, I was supposed to move to Plano, Texas where I was offered a fabulous job..
I declined at the time and today I am happy I did..
I love living up north in a very small village and we live in the outskirts in the real country..

Where are they moving from ??

Thank you, it passed fast!! Got about 1 1/2 ince of rain..47 here this AM..

They are moving from SE Michigan where most of my family is. My nephew was told he needed to move to company headquarters or his future in the company couldn't be guaranteed. He and his family are excited about it and have already bought a house there. My sister is very unhappy about it as right now all 3 of her kids and their families live within 20 miles of her.

Glad you had no storm damage.

I LOVE Kansas!! Monday evening at least 3 tornadoes touched down. None in cities/towns, but some farms destroyed. By Tuesday morning, snow was falling over most of Western Kansas. I-70, Hwys 36 & 24 closed. Quite a few areas saw over 12 "snow with 25 to 30 mph winds. Then, about 1:45 this morning, we had a 4.7 earthquake with the epicenter 50 miles south of where I am. Tremors felt south into Texas and as far north as Omaha, NE. It was enough to wake me up as the tremors lasted for about 20 seconds. Yes, some people in our state actually saw a tornado, snow, and felt an earthquake all within about 36 hours.

57 degrees and raining this morning, but supposed to clear up by this afternoon. We really need the rain. It's been dry this season. At least no snow yet, but there are cold temps predicted by Monday.

calm, clear and 41 deg..........tomorrow is supposed to be a real bugger, a cold front is moving in tonight with 20+ mph winds and a 20 deg. temp drop from today's projected high.

Rain and very high winds last night. It just howled!! No damage that I can see. The power went out so it messed up the films and tv series we were recording to a portable hard drive.

Was sunny this morning but now it's getting cloudy. High in the low 40's F. Tomorrow we'll be in Glasgow and will spend the night. Forecast is sunny and mid 30's to low 40's. Getting out my long down coat and gloves and scarf and hat!

Back