Mother raised six children...now estranged from 5....

Babycakes

Original Poster
Gee, I'm so used to being criticized (not here) that I assumed that....I am relieved that I was wrong. Let's start all over again: Hi Babycakes, I'm Pepper. Let's get to know and help each other through this thing called LIFE.
No worries.... I would never want to hurt or offend someone that has taken the time to respond to my post ...good or bad....I can deal with anything that is sincere...you feel me...nice to meet you Pepper.

3. She has told many lies through the years. To name a few. I abused drugs. I did not know who the fathers of my kids were. I have been married 3 times. My 3rd and current husband had never met her but I talked of her to him. He and I do not have any natural children together but he raised the four younger. We were married 10 years and he and two of the kids ran into her at the mall. I was not there. She was working in the store they entered her sister was so happy to see her. He said she was nice and pleasant. I told him Not... I found out my daughter has exchanged numbers with her and within one week she had the police at my house with CPS claiming my husband and children life was in danger. I had not seen or spoken to her in over 11 years at that time. Of course nothing came of it...because it was unfounded with the exception of my daughter being unhappy because I would not allow her boyfriend to spen the night.
May I ask whether your children are "doing well in life generally"?

No need to answer, but I know a good many are not having the kind of life a parent might wish for them.

Babycakes

Original Poster
That is good news really, as to my mind it means someone did something right!
I must agree...three have college degrees and the other 3 followed in my foot steps of high commissions sales. The ladder 3 are exceeding expectations and way ahead of the curve. They do help the older 3 with loans and lavish gifts.