July 2019 ~ Please Share your Day...

woke up feeling yukk today not like me really - but I skimmed round the chores-and came on the forum -made me feel a little better ' tennis on
animals fed - sun cannot make its mind up -- so one big armchair day -

Up and out to walk around the driveway for the early morning 1/2 mile walk while coffee is making and cats are fed. Stopped by the big old tree on the curve to say "morning prayers". Watered the bananas and some other stuff.

Had that couple cups of java and then we did our morning 3 miles. Back in for fruit. Contemplating cutting some herbs. Daily projects, meditation with GiGI cat on my lap, and out for an early dinner tonight. Jim is following the big Vegas poker tournament and even takes the laptop out to the pool after dinner...lol.
Hopefully rinse and repeat tomorrow...sans the dinner. Normally I cook therefore I am...lol. No company today.

This morning I 'll be walking to my church for our summer worship service which starts at 10
When I get home, turn on TV hopefully to see that Roger Federer beat Novak in the men's singles final at Wimbeldon
That would really make me happy Sue

Well, here we are... Sunday... I won't admit this again, well not very often (joking)... But behind every good man, there's even a better Lady... Miss her lots, but she'll be home today... Spent the night on the sunroom floor with my 2 pups, they were terrified with the storm last night... Have to continue ripping up the carpet in the sunroom... Spread the mixture I made for mosquito's and was able to sit outside before the storm, and not get 100 bites, never saw one... Well, Ladies, and Gents... Have YOURSELVES a WONDERFUL Sunday... Cheers...

Getting ready to go to a Baby shower this afternoon. I went to one last week and there is another one scheduled for next week. I am tired already. It's hot and humid here and I wish it was a day I could just enjoy resting. At least if I was home I might be able to get my husband to relax,but I know if I'm out he will do things around the house and I would like it better if he stayed inside and not go out in the heat.

Painting, painting painting.... Funny how when you paint one door, the rest of the room looks grubby, so you paint that, then the next room doesn't look good and before you know it, you're painting the whole house.

Took a few minutes out to water the tomatoes and marrows and then back to painting.

Sunday is just another day here.

Good Morning Peeps...

How we all doing on this fine Monday morning... It was a kewl night last night here for sleeping if YOU could sleep... Up all night again... It was 13 degree's Celcius... but suppose to get up to 35 today, and the water in the pool has turned green, took a peek at it yesterday, covers been on since Thursday. Just need to get some shock, and she'll be ready for another hot week...

Got all the carpet torn up in the sunroom... Will have to start putting down the laminate floor this afternoon, this morning I want to get the new clothesline put up, and the old one cut out this morning...

Well hope YOU all have GREAT and Safe Monday, and week... and God Bless All

Mike

This morning is my volunteer morning at canopy of neighbors,calling some members with upcoming events if they are interested in coming to
This afternoon,I'll be walking my 'buddy boy',Aker,my close friend's dog.He's always happy to see me,tail wagging,a lick on my nose or ear makes my day

had breakfast did chores -- filled the sit on mower with petrol -did half of acre of grass lawn - went in got out washing '
did lunch for us ' then went out and did the other half ' watered the garden ' tied up tomatoes in g/house … then dead headed roses '
then made a cuppa ' and cooked casserol for later …

Got up feeling tired again today. Took the doggie for a walk and it was getting hot. Came back in and turned the AC on and it cooled off in here very nicely. Fell asleep on the couch for a few hours and feel less tired now but wish I had more energy. Played with the dog with her new Lamb Chop toy. She really likes "Lammy!" Had to tell Jasmine to stop pulling on Allison's wing feather. She doesn't understand it really bothers Allison. Watched the evening news. Trying to decide what to have for my second meal today. I have bbq ribs for later that I made last night--they are so good and tender. I made them differently than in the past. Hadn't had ribs in a long time.

Good Morning Ladies and Gents...

Well didn't do anything like I planned yesterday. Ended up cutting the crass, and about 1/2 of the weed whacking. No close line moved.. and looks like rain today, so doubtful it's going to happen today. Might climb under sunroom, and put another 6X6 under one corner of sunroom. Little bouncy there when the boys run through the house.

Well, today is Tuesday, so it's breakfast day with the guys today...

Ladies and Gents have a fabulous Tuesday... and God Bless YOU all...
Mike

It's 4pm here...it's sunny, around 84 degrees but high humidity...

Took a bag full of my summer tops that I've barely worn to the charity shop... all too small and just taking up space..

Took our broken electric saw to the recycle centre...

Had my nails done at the salon..

Did some shopping in town , and stopped for a coffee at a little Bistro..

On the way home I stopped at a nearby farm which has a little woodworking shop attached, where they sell up-cycled furniture and odds and ends and I got a glazed glass and Beechwood Lamp table..for just ÂŁ2... exactly what I've been looking for, for ages.. (y)

I'm feeling super tired due to the humidity , NO AC here, only fans... :rolleyes:

today, has been a sunny day , had my car valeted , ready for it to be picked up thursday, sad to see it go really ............the new car will be here monday ......
then sat in the garden with hubby all afternoon , reading my book....
going for a walk soon ,!

Up and out to walk around the driveway for the early morning 1/2 mile walk while coffee is making and cats are fed. Stopped by the big old tree on the curve to say "morning prayers". Watered the bananas and some other stuff.

Had that couple cups of java and then we did our morning 3 miles. Back in for fruit. Contemplating cutting some herbs. Daily projects, meditation with GiGI cat on my lap, and out for an early dinner tonight. Jim is following the big Vegas poker tournament and even takes the laptop out to the pool after dinner...lol.
Hopefully rinse and repeat tomorrow...sans the dinner. Normally I cook therefore I am...lol. No company today.
Sounds like a lovely day!

Back