Just senior humor

Bragging About Son

Three old ladies are sitting around a table playing bridge and bragging about their sons. “My Freddie,” said Margaret,
“Everyone should be so lucky to have a son like my Freddie. Once a week he brings me a huge bouquet of flowers,
he’s constantly bringing me out to restaurants to eat, if I so much as hint that I want something the next morning
it’s on my doorstep.” “That’s very nice about your Freddie”, says Gertrude. “But with all due respect, when I think about the way my Sammy takes care of me, it just can’t compare. Every morning as soon as I wake up he greets me with bacon and freshly brewed coffee. Every lunch he comes over and cooks me a gourmet lunch, and every supper he brings
me to his house for supper, he truly treats me like a queen.” “WELL!” Says Barbara “I don’t want to make any of you feel bad or anything, but wait until you hear about my Harry, twice a week he pays someone $200 an hour just so he can lie on their couch and talk to them, and who do you think he speaks about at those prices?

Asks Barbara with a big excited double chin smile, “I’ll tell you who he speaks about! ALL HE SPEAKS ABOUT IS ME!

The neighbors thought it was odd, but 93-year-old Morton was dating again.
One Monday morning Morton woke up with a funny feeling that something
important happened last night. It was during breakfast, that Morton finally
remembered what it was. He had proposed to his date Greta. But what she answered
he just couldn’t seem to remember. Morton picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hi Greta”, said Morton, “I have a funny question for you, do you remember last night when I proposed?”
“Oh my gosh” gushed Greta, “I’m so glad you called, I knew I said yes

to somebody but I just couldn’t recall who it was!”

content.php

Back